Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello, blogging!

Finally. I'm making a blog. Well, I've had this since last year but never really put something in here (it was required for one law subject that we make a blog and post our assignments here and obviously, it's empty which means, I didn't make any). I don't know why but it just seemed that writing didn't like me so much last year.

But now, thankfully, my writing genes break is over and I'm starting to write again.

I am not expecting avid fans for my blogs. I know I won't be able to update this blog on a daily basis since I could only write when my menstrual period is near and my hormones makes me think all sort of dismal thoughts. But I'm going to try to update this regularly. If you wanna know how my mundane day went, that is.

Anyway, here's to the first entry! :)

1 comment: